Montag, 17. März 2014

Outfit: red flowers on a snow white gown

I´m kickstarting into this brandnew (rainy...) week with a classic outfit post. Since I moved to Berlin, I don´t really find myself strolling through shops too often anymore. If I crave a new piece, I usually just wander to the big secondhand shop around the corner and get lucky there. But a few weeks ago I stopped at Zara and took home this beautiful new addition to my white dress club that is already hanging on my clothing racks at home (serioulsy, can you have enough white dresses? I highly doubt it!) and I´m really in love with it.
Dress Zara / Jacket + Sunglasses NYer / Hat + Bag Vintage / Shoes H and M
So although I like an occasional rainy day at home with tea and the chance to catch up on a good read or a new show, I'd really like these big cloudy bastards to go away soon, so me and my white dress can go out and play again. For today, I try to fight them off by eating vast amounts of cupcakes... makes sense, right?

Kommentare:

  1. das kleid habe ich im laden hängen sehen, da sah es etwas trostlos aus. an dir schaut es allerdings großartig aus :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow ist das ein süßes kleid. es passt perfekt zu dir!

    lg
    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So ein schönes Kleidchen! Und wirklich weiße Kleider hat man doch einfach nie genug : ) Und Cupcakes restlos aufessen hilft bestimmt noch besser gegen schlechtes Wetter als Spinat ;) Ist ja auch um einiges leichter.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Céline
    Electric Feel

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. du bist wunderschön!

    www.sisterrhaven.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, das Kleid ist wunderschön! Und du hast es wirklich toll kombiniert <3

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    AntwortenLöschen