Donnerstag, 6. März 2014

Travel diary: a homage to Budapest

Today´s post is going to be a little travel diary from a trip I did quite a while ago. I rarely spend the early months of a new year travelling, as I rather use the cold and grey days to save up some cents (and gladly stay in with tea and a cozy blanket). So before the warmer months will kick in and I´ll pack my bags again, I boarded a ticket on nostalgia express and uploaded some pictures from my weekend getaway to Budapest, that took place in December.
Delicious breakfast at Ecocafe. All goods were yummy and organic. Worth a visit!
Jumper TK Maxx / Skirt + Shoes + Bag  Fleamarket / Scarf + Hat H&M / Coat Tally Weijl
Although I usually plan my little journeys, I prepared no to-do list for Hungary's capital. We just strolled around and as Budapest is not too big, stumbled upon all important sights. We visited the National Gallery, took a swim at Szechenyi bath (after it was dark-magical!) and enjoyed many Kürtőskalács (no I can´t pronounce that, but it tasted amazing!) The time during december was obviously filled with Christmas spirit and mulled wine, which was lovely, but I wouldn´t mind coming back in summer time. Or at any possible time actually. I really can´t wait to see which new adventures 2014 might bring, I´m definitely ready to explore and discover! 

Kommentare:

  1. WUNDERBAR *_____*

    Allerliebste Grüße,
    HOLYKATTA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich liebe budapest! habe dort damals meinen schüleraustausch gemacht. :) wunderschön

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Fotos! :-) Möchte auch unbedingt mal nach Budapest :-)

    liebste Grüße
    Wiktor :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sieht ja schön historisch aus :) Und tolles Outfit!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße,

    http://lovelisaxo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nach deinen Bildern würde ich jetzt auch gern mal dahin, dachte vorher nicht das Budapest so schön ist :) und lecker Foodpics :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Toller Tipp, vielen Dank dafür : ) Hatte Budapest noch so gar nicht auf meiner Liste, aber die Bilder sind wirklich wunderschön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Einen wirklich schönen Blog hast du da!
    Ich würde mich sehr über einen gegen Besuch freuen, wir veranstalten zurzeit ein Gewinnspiel! ;)
    Grüße Eric
    http://my-stylebox.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen