Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014

Travel diary: a trip to the bottom of my heart, a trip to Prague

Here it finally is: the second post about my summer trip through Poland and the Czech Republic. The holiday does actually feel like a lifetime ago, but I love taking that trip down memory lane, as Prague is one of my favourite places in the world and holds a very special place in my heart. I visited the city many times, so I did not end up doing too many tourist things while I was back there in August. Most of the time was spent eating to be honest and I enjoyed a few delicious trdelnik filled with melted nutella, hearty dinners and a lot of beer. I did also stroll through every possible corner and took quite a few pictures of all the beautiful places this city has to offer.
Black Shirt + Hat Vintage / Plaid Shirt Gina Tricot / "Leather" Jacket + Shoes H and M / Necklace Brandy Melville / Bag Primark
That cake though! I know that Café Louvre is no secret tip, but I still really love it there. Every time I visit Prague, my trip will end with a piece of cake and a cup of hot chocolate there, because the rooms of the café are beautiful, the waiters are dressed super classy and their desserts are simply to die for.
Dress H and M / Knit Shirt Bershka / Scrunchie Gina Tricot / rest like above
That´s it for today. Now that my messy college work is done, I can´t wait to blog a bit more and I plan on putting together a post about my favourite books very soon. I hope you´re going to like a bit of a different post up here.

Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschön! Finde deine zwei Outfits richtig süß und freue mich auf deine nächsten Blog-Einträge. Deine Lieblingsbücher würde ich auch sehr interessant finden! :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful photographs & I love all of your outfits x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich war Anfang Oktober das erste Mal in Prag (unter anderem inspiriert durch deine schönen Instagram-Bilder) und war sofort verliebt! Wirklich eine tolle Stadt : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful photography! And your style is fantastic! Love the vintage hat. Can't wait to follow along for more! xx

    —Rebecca
    wanderdust.co

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. toller post <3

    http://melsmasquerade.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen